Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Crush #562

You may remember my recent post about Humboldt County Bookmarks. It turns out that through the magical power of the interwebs, the owner of the bookstore, Steve, whose picture I shamelessly pilfered from a google image search, found out about the story.

And what do you know? Steve's got a blog too!


Last night I spent the best hour reading through the archives, and I can't wait to read more. There are posts about Bigfoot news, sightings and stories. There are posts about Steve's own Bigfoot travels and adventures. There are fabulous pictures of all kinds of things including black helicopters, giant salamanders, Bigfoot art like the picture above (also shamelessly pilfered. Sorry Steve.) and subway sandwiches. Plus there's enough dry wit and wonk talk to make me have to fan myself.

Check out my favorite post so far - you won't be sorry.

And if you're ever in the Crick, go visit Steve - and not just because you're hoping to find another Humboldt County bookmark.

No comments: