Monday, November 19, 2007

What's Cookin' Hotstuff?

With some of the recent flurry surrounding avatars, I decided that maybe this was a good time to get my own. Taking a personal assessment of my, hmmm, assets, I made a brief check off list. Feel free to use this quiz to determine which avatar reflects you. Results may vary.



1. Are you male or female?

Female? Housewife? Got it!!


2. Do you have any hobbies?

No? Try this one:


3. Are you old?

Yes? How about this:

4. Do you smoke?

Yes? This one's pretty good.


5. Are you religious?

Yes?




6. Are you sexy?



Well, that one's already taken my friends. This concludes the avatar compatibility test. I wish you the best of luck in your hunt. Remember, an avatar says a lot about you, so don't take it lightly.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Keri, your avatar at our place doesn't work! Which one of the above ARE you, anyway?

Keri said...

WHAT!?! I'm the sexy kitchen slut of course! I'll have to figure out what went wrong. Thanks for the notice.

K

Tapperass said...

My avatar says what my friends think of when they talk about me. I am always going to be a kid at heart.

-boy

Kristabel said...

Damn, you're cute! Can I now address all correspondence to the "Sexy Kitchen Slut?"