Monday, August 4, 2008

Marshmallow monday, Oregon style

We admit it, we've been neglecting our marshmallow duties. You know how it is, right? Vacations, laundry and a few limoncellos and before you realize, it's August. Let me be the first to apologize. I'm sorry, really I am. And because I am a Type A person who needs people to like her I 'm going to try to make it up to you.

May I present:

Key Lime Marshmallows with Toasted Coconut, Macadamia Nuts, and White Chocolate


Using Kbel's recipe I used key lime juice instead of water to mix with the gelatin.


Then I toasted shredded coconut and chopped macadamia nuts. Chop up some white chocolate chips.

Spread it all out in the bottom of your pan. After whipping the marshmallows like they like it, you pour it over the toasty goodness that's waiting for it.



Once it's set up then I cut it in half and put one layer on top of the other. Now you'll get 2, 2, 2 bites in one!

If you've done it right your clothing will look like this:


We decided we may market our marshmallow creations because, after all, we need to make a million by the time we're 45. Forty would be ok too but it doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room.

Here's where you come in. We need a name for our burgeoning marshmallow empire. Help some sistas out will ya?

If you don't leave a business name I'll send my flying monkeys after you.

No, seriously, I will.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

K & K Sweet Mallow Kreations ~ Licking your fingers with purpose!

Anonymous said...

A name...hmmm..

"PALCO" is available.

How 'bout Sister Sludge?

Gooey Girls?

Anonymous said...

It appears that the classiest name is already taken. At least according to Nancy Friedman's totally great brand blog.
http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_words/

Howz about Cousin K's sweet confections? Hmm, possibly redundant?

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Lickable Treats
Melt In Your Mouth
Xanax Treats (LOL)
Puff the magic wagon.

I'll shut up now.

How about "Spanking Good Treats"?

LOL.

That looks SOoooooo yummy.

Keri said...

Not only are these all great names but they all have the classy sexual undertones that we exude. Keep going, I know you can think of more!

K

Anonymous said...

Mello Mallos

Anonymous said...

How can you top, "Spanking good treats?"!!! But, here's mine for some consideration:

* Forbidden Sweets and Dirty Treats
* King George's Sweet Treats
* King George's Sweet Temptations
* Turkey Trot Confections

Anonymous said...

....ok hear eye go.. i see this beatiful blue sky with marshmellow clouds floating in it and in Suzydelic rainbow lettering across it
it says --

HEAVENLY HUMBOLT MARSHMALLOW PUFFS

hmmm
back to the drawing-bored and bong ;)
S

Anonymous said...

Hey thats not fair! a little plastic mankey just flew in the window and got stuck in my pipe --- hmph some people got no apreceation for high creative ideas...