Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dental Love

I'm not sure when or how it all started but somewhere along the way I fell in love with the dentist. There, I said it. It's out now and I don't care who knows it! Could it be the sexy blue mask that shows only those dreamy peepers or the sight of his large hands shoved into skin tight purple gloves? I had my 6 mos cleaning today and though I usually leave with just a note card of a future appointment and a slick new feel to my teeth, today I have the sense of excitment!!! I get to have an old silver filling replaced!! Be still my heart...

3 comments:

Kristabel said...

"...Here he is, folks the leader of the plaque!
Watch him suck up that gas!
Oh, my god!
He's a dentist and he'll never ever be any good
Who wants their teeth done by the Marquis de Sade?..."

I always knew you had a submissive side waiting to break free.

Keri said...

Let's just leave that between you and I, 'K? I did manage to steal a pair of those gloves so "the man" can play a little dress up!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY love having my teeth cleaned. Not boner material but still good.