Thursday, June 28, 2007

My favorite menage a trois


It's a hot one here in Humboldt. Sticky, sultry, almost tropical feeling and most definitely sexy. It's days like this where I have a hard time focusing because my mind is set on one thing, and one thing only.

I've thought about it all morning, fantasized about it through my lunch hour and yearned for it all afternoon. And now I've worked myself into such a frenzy that one man just simply isn't enough. I need two, and I know just the two that I need.

These two men have satisfied and comforted me as only they can through many a heartbreak, regrettable drunken incident and unfortunate wardrobe choice. They're always available, ready, and they never let me down. Many have tried to take their place, but in the end, I always come back to these two.

Their names, you ask? Their first names are all you need to know. Ben. And Jerry.

And this day is suited for nothing else but Ben and Jerry's country peach cobbler ice cream.

With the first spoonful, a refreshing burst of icy peach lingers on my tongue. With the next, a river of juicy peach filling dances down my throat. And the third contains the really good stuff - the true naughty bits - the cinnamon dusted chunks of delectable cobbler crust.

Finally - a delicious climax to a day fraught with sweltering anticipation.

Yum.

5 comments:

Heraldo Riviera said...

Hehe. I wonder if Ben and Jerry upped your blog rating.

Carol said...

We just tried B & J's Vermonty Python. Delicious!

Anonymous said...

Why only two men, when you could really spice it up by adding Stephen Colbert, Dave Matthews and that guy from the Dead to the mix. Could you handle all of that attention? Perhaps you will need to share with Keri?

Kristabel said...

Well...actually Eko....the peach cobbler comes with Willie Nelson...but I didn't want to sound slutty or anything.

Joel Mielke said...

My glasses were just starting to fog up.

Ben and Jerry's used to have a hand-packed flavor at their stores called chocolate chunk. It was like chocolate chip, but the chips were large broken shards of chocolate in vanilla ice cream.