Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hello....

You have reached ...(computerized womanoid's voice)....CHOCOLATE COVERED XANAX.

Kristabel and Keri aren't able to come to the blog right now due to an all too fabulous wedding shin-dig.

Don't worry though, we will be back after this weekend with all those great stories of crazy hermit uncles, 2nd cousins with way too much makeup on and little kids that run around and scream with chocolate cake on their fingers.

We're sorry we missed you but if you would like to leave a message after the tone we will get back to you as soon as possible.



Thank you and have a nice day.



BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP....................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hullo? Is Kristabel there? She owes me a glass of wine. And a piece of cake.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you li'l yard weasels....git yore fingers out'n that cake and hep yer crazy unc' find his 'shine stash. Sumbody hed over'n to that fancy county campin' ground, that A&W Way deal and tell yer cousins to quit stickin' M-80's down the shitter. Damn it, kinfolk...we got to show this neck o' the woods that we got fetchin' up since the last cousin got hitched.

Hold on a mite.....Kristabel...zat you? Listen, i'm headin' down the hill to yer weddin', but I might be late....I dun runned out of my famous canned brown bread and I gots to whip up a new batch....so, start the matrimony deal without me....I'll try to be there faster'n yallerjackets on Kernal Sanders chicken at a Pentacostal potluck.

If'n I don't make it...You and Squirrel have a good hitchin' up party...ya hear!

Unc' Ekovox

P.S. If'n ya'll get back from the hunnymoon by next weekend, let's git to the Ferndale Fair and git us one of 'em fancy Funnelcakes from that guy next to the corndoggie deal. That's good eats!

Kristabel said...

Oh, H...I like you so much I'd share the whole box of wine with you. And some cupcakes. Sounds like we've got a date, but I'll be a married woman by then, so don't be getting any of those funny ideas you have..I mean really...what kind of girl do you think I am?...well, um...nevermind. xoxoxo

Crazy Unc' Eko....I can't even respond through the tears running down my face. Can't wait to post the pics. of the gorgeously decorated bread-in-a-can for ya.

Anonymous said...

Aw, the whole box? You're too generous.

Meanwhile I might have to help EkoVox find his stash.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait!

Carol said...

Lookin' forwahd to seeing Pop Tart and Squirrel hitchin-up tomorrow!

You look Mahvelous, dawling, Kristabel!

Carol said...

Beautiful wedding! Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

xoxoxo,

Carol and Greg