10) The phrase "my bad."
9) Summer people and their god damned ATVs and motor bikes.
8) People that leave long, rambling messages on my answering machine and use up almost the whole memory. That's what email's for.
7) The guy in line behind me who visibly sighed and rolled his eyes because my friend needed help putting cream in her coffee. She has a disability and is learning to do things for herself. He is an asshole and needs to learn a lot more than she does.
6) Gas prices
5) Poison oak
4) Drug Addicts in Old Town. I realize that there are no simple answers for the drug problems in Humboldt. I wish we had better programs, safe injection sites, etc., but sometimes......when they wander into my workplace all day long asking for money....well.....they drive me fucking crazy and I wish they'd just go away.
3) When Squirrel tracks dirt through the house, doesn't sweep it up, and I step on it with bare feet.
2) People that tell their dogs to "lay down" instead of "lie down."
1) Due to circumstances beyond my control, weeks have gone by without any Saturday night in them.
That last one's not obvious or anything, is it?